Pop into our Welcome Hub
Open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
– Daily free hot meal 12pm – 2pm for those over 65 or on low income – first come first serve
– Comfy and warm space to relax and socialise with TV and activities
– Games, books, kids toys and activity going on daily
Pop in or call 0161 710 1075 or email [email protected] to find out more
Check out our Events Calendar and join us!
- 7 December @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 7 December @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 7 December @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- 7 December @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 8 December @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- 9 December @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
– Tuesday evening Soundbath & Meditation for 18-40’s
– International Language Exchange Social group every Monday at 1pm
– Clubbercise, every Tuesday 6-7pm for 18-40s
– Chair Exercise, every Thursday at 11am
– Community Choir on a Saturday Morning
– Saturday Yoga 3-4pm
Call 0161 710 1075 or email [email protected] to find out more
Weight Loss & Exercise
Free 121 weight loss support and access to free exercise sessions
Get Support To Quit
Learn & Social
Free Courses and Social Events
Free 121 Help and Support
for Salford people
A selection of activities and
support services to help
you feel better.
Diet Support to Reach Your Goals
Join one of our safe, friendly and small outdoor groups that are currently running
including Woodland Wellbeing Walks, Gardening Sessions,
History Walks, Saturday Socials and Exercise Sessions in Peel Park
We Are Open – The Angel Centre M3 6FA and Garden Needs M7 4NT are open
Available to book now:
– Job Club
– Woodland Wellbeing Outdoor Sessions
– Friendship Group
– Mental Health Support & Horticulture
– Free E-Cig Appointments
To book contact us on – 0161 710 1075 or email [email protected]
Who are we?
The Angel Centre is run
by social enterprise
– Social adVentures.
Have a question about the
Centre or a service we offer?
Get in touch.