At Home Resources
A selection of postal and online resources from Art, Cookery & Exercise to 121 Counselling
Join one of our safe, friendly and small outdoor groups that are currently running
(from August 2020) including Woodland Wellbeing Walks, Gardening Sessions,
History Walks and Saturday Socials
Check out our Events Calendar and join us!
- 19 September @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 21 September @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 21 September @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 21 September @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- 21 September @ 7:15 pm - 7:45 pm
- 21 September @ 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Find out about exercise classes
and 121 support.
Get Support To Quit
Learn & Social
Free Courses and Social Events
Free 121 Help and Support
for Salford people
A selection of activities and
support services to help
you feel better.
Diet Support to Reach Your Goals
Who are we?
The Angel Centre is run
by social enterprise
– Social adVentures.
Have a question about the
Centre or a service we offer?
Get in touch.